Thursday, June 26, 2008

Well....

here it is nearly the end of June and so much for my picture a day idea. I started off strong and then fizzled. Even so, I do have some pictures that are representative of June so I can scrap them. I guess that's the fun thing about this hobby, you can start fresh if you want. So at this point I'll see if there's anything else I want to shoot this month and start fresh on Tuesday!

On the MS front I have just doubled my dosage so I am now injecting .50ml every other night. I stay at that dosage for another seven shots and then up it to .75ml for eight shots and then go for the full 1ml dosage which will be near the end of July. I see my neuro again on August 13. On the fun side, I still have the l'hermittes and some stiffness in my right leg which sometimes makes walking a challenge. I'm finding I still need about 8 to 9 hours of sleep a night minimum and even then there's still some fatigue--even with the medicine to combat it. But, things are well overall.

And even better news, tomorrow is Friday which means a half day at work and then two days off!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You sound great. Can't wait to scrap on Sat with you.

I am taking your challenge of a picture a day for july.