Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Peer Pressure....

...yes, I am suseptible (sp?) to peer pressure.....went to book club last night (not really any peer pressure to go there) and had a fabulous time. OMG a few of you (you know who you are) are too funny. Signed up for the next round...though I had decided previously I wouldn't (peer pressure--cause I don't want to miss out on fun with friends...) Going to Archivers crop Saturday (certainly a product of peer pressure as I had decided to pass this time)...but it'll be fun...maybe too much fun.....but oh heaven, don't let me give into the peer pressure there to buy, buy, buy.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

But it is so good for you. Laughter is good for the soul and well just helps everything. It is my very fav word. Gotta be able to laugh at life or we are in big trouble.

Now for the buy, buy, buy.....I will do the best I can but no promises here.

Lynsey Leigh said...

Do not feel bad peer pressure and scraping do not mix well...

ng2000 said...

Valuable resource of peer pressure news summaries: http://ng2000.com/ng2000bb/YaBB.pl?num=1221458001