Saturday, June 28, 2008

Preparing to crop...

By now you'd think going to a crop is somewhat second nature and would require little preparation. WRONG! I've known since Tuesday night I would be meeting the girls to crop tonight. That means I've had Wednesday and Thursday evening as well as all Friday afternoon and evening to prepare. Here it is Saturday morning-approaching noon-and I am still printing pictures and trying to decide what to take. Of course we all have a tendency to take way more than we'll ever use, a lot we never touch and then something new catches our eye we think we have to have so we buy that. And then of course there's the times we end up needing/wanting something we don't have but a friend does. I guess if I were more organized this would be much easier. So anyway, I continue to prepare. Here's hoping I actually accomplish some pages tonight!

No comments: