Thursday, June 26, 2008

UGHHHHH

...tired, tired, tired....... So apparently I am not up to keeping up like I did at one time. Going to book club and getting in late Tuesday (almost 10p) must have been too much for me. By the time I got in from work yesterday I was ready to drop. I had zero energy and managed to do nothing in the evening--despite all the ideas/lists in my head. (Note, the lists are in my head as I never seem to manage to get them on paper--which could explain why I forget at least half the things I need/want to do.) So anyway I went to bed at 8p last night--yes, 8pm. I am still tired this morning. Focus seems to be eluding me at the moment and of course I have a ton of things to get done. Oh what joy.

I am a bit miffed at the moment too. I listen to a radio station out of Branson that had been promoting an interview scheduled for this morning with Clay Walker which I really wanted to hear. Why you ask? The promo stated he would be talking about his MS and some things related to it so of course I'm interested. So either he was on before 7:30a (when I get to work and start listening) or it was cancelled. It's not the end of the world but I would really like to know what he had to say....afterall, we do go to the same clinic at UT! (And only due to scheduling did I not see his MS doc.)

No comments: