Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Firsts...

Today was the first time I used my handicapped parking tag. I picked up Christine who's on crutches due to knee surgery and we went to dinner at the Firehouse in El Campo.

And as predicted, here's my training kit for the Betaseron injections. Looks a bit intimidating to me. I haven't really taken the time to look through it or the literature because I'm just too tired at the moment. Pluse I'm still waiting to hear when I'll actually get the drugs.
waiting....waiting....waiting....
I like that the bottom line on the packaging.....it says......Not a moment to lose....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks rather inmidating to me. You are so brave. I suppose if it would help me I would do it.

Unknown said...

I am very very proud of you.

Kip said...

I hope everything comes soon for you!

Timmy said...

Remember when we tried to use your mom's tag at the rodeo because I couldn't walk and the guard didn't believe us? LOL He did let you pull up close enough to let me out so that I didn't have walk across the parking lot.