Friday, June 06, 2008

TAGGED.....

Okay, Carol tagged me for answers to the following questions so here goes:

4 Jobs I've held:

counter girl at local burger joint
clerk at uniform shop
accounts receivable clerk
financial aid administrator

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

Something for Joey
Bridget Jones Diary
You've Got Mail
Hope Floats

4 Places You Have Lived:

Pasadena, Tx
Huntsville, Tx (school, not prison)
Houston, Tx
Wharton, Tx

4 TV Shows I Like:

Gilmore Girls
Ugly Betty
George Lopez
Jag

4 Things I Do Everyday:

scoop out the litter box
take my anti-fatigue drug
pull my hair into a pony tail (too tired to do anything else with it)
use moisturizer

4 Favorite Foods:

Schwans Cheese Ravioli
Sour Cream Enchiladas
anything chocolate
Riscky's BBQ

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

Branson, Missouri driving up and down the hills way too fast
In a cabin by a lake
Austin
Someplace cool (temp wise)

4 People I'm Tagging:

This is a difficult one cause I think most people I know have already been tagged! But....
Kip
Tim
Nancy
Robin (just in case she missed Carol tagging her...LOL)

No comments: