Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another one down...

Another weekday down, another day closer to the weekend. Do you detect a theme here? Lately it seems I live for weekends...the ability to do whatever I want---even when the weekend is packed (much as this one will be).

Tonight I head to Bay City for a sewing class. Should be interesting/fun. My machine seemed to be playing nicely last night so hopefully it will continue to do so tonight. I'm look forward to creating something from mere fabric and thread. Hopefully this will be the jump start I need to start sewing again. There are some things I would like to make...ideas I've been kicking around for a while.

On a visit to Hobby Lobby I picked up a flyer with home decor items in blacks and pinks and greens that looked soooo cute. Maybe I'll gain enough confidence to try a few things along those lines...I think the 'studio' would be cute decorated that way (I'll have to post a pic of the flyer). With spring break just around the corner I have the opportunity to work on such a project. How wonderful would it be to finally have everything cleaned and organized. Perhaps that should be my goal for spring break....I'll think about it!

Ok...off to work....happy Tuesday.

No comments: