Thursday, February 19, 2009

Heavenly hour....

I treated myself to a massage last night...and as usual, I really needed it. I was later getting away from the office than I thought I would be and just barely made my 6p appointment. In fact, it was actually 6:02p when I sprinted into Massage Envy....Emily had just stuck her head out to look for me. I didn't stop to take a breath till I was on the table. Once there I allowed myself to just be in that moment.

I knew I'd been feeling stiff and even a bit sore for some reason and the massage told me just how much of both. But oh what bliss as Emily's fingers moved over the muscles. I think I was actually on the verge of falling asleep! The hour always seems to fly but last night seemed to go even faster. I do look forward to that hour every month.

No comments: