Saturday, February 28, 2009

Local Theatre

I went to a local production of Little Shop of Horrors last night at the Plaza. Fun evening. They did a phenominal job on Audrey II-wish I could have gotten a picture or two.

I first saw Little Shop in college. I remember seeing the movie with my suitemate-Vicki-at the Showplace Cinema. Wish I knew where Vicki was these days...she was always so much fun. After that viewing we would often throw out the phrase...Feed Me Seymour....in fact I've used it quite a bit over the last twenty plus years (ugh, that makes me feel old). I saw the stage production at the Alley sometime in the 90's. Fun stuff.

It's only the second production I've attended (sad considering I've lived here for ten years) and once again, I am determined to see more. Next up they will be doing Greater Tuna and I can hardly wait. It's a show I WILL be seeing. It's nice being able to see shows locally at an affordable price.

1 comment:

Ms June said...

Mary...I just read some of your blogs after your Dr visits and I'm glad you are doing well. I do enjoy reading them and I need to leave a comment more. Take good care of yourself. Perhaps we can see the Tuna guys together. Bob & I have seen them all.