Monday, February 02, 2009

Weekend Off....

I basically took the weekend off.....meaning I really didn't....nothing. It started when Friday night I crashed...and then realized Saturday morning I had forgotten my shot. Opps.....it's the first time that has happened. At the point I realized I felt guilt and then decided to just pick up again Sunday on my regular schedule. Thus began my weekend off.

Saturday afternoon was card making with the girls and that was fun...but exhausting to me. I was wiped out by the time I got home. Sunday I didn't really do anything to speak of--though I did manage to get to the grocery store. That was about it. I got a massage in the afternoon and was even more useless after that. I was in bed by a little after 8p.

So in reflection, I took the weekend off because I did n-o-t-h-i-n-g.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So jealous. I need a weekend off. And bed at 8 oh that sounds lovely my dear.