Monday, November 02, 2009

Abridged version....

The last couple of years I played along with the girls with their thankful posts and will try to do the same this year. Thus...my title: abridged version. I know me. I start out with really good intentions and I'll do good for a few days and then I'll slide. Things will get busy and I'll get engrossed in something else. Suddenly one skipped day turns into an entire week and I'm trying to play catch-up. This year I will avoid that from the start and will commit to doing my best to play along but will not obsess or fret if I fall behind.

So there....the first entry on my gratitude list is to be thankful for having the ability to partake or decline as I find necessary. I will take that a step further by saying I am thankful for having friends who will let me slide and play along according to my schedule!

So there in a flash I've gotten two gratitudes down. That brings me up to date!

No comments: