Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Does it count if I list friends twice???

I have THE BEST friends......there with a shoulder or helping hand.....answering my silly questions and helping me out---thanks Carol for the advice on the veggies I bought not knowing how to cook......and the wonderful, wonderful friends who have signed up to join my walk team and those who have donated. Many, many thanks!

As of this morning I not only met my individual fund raising goal of $1000, but I have surpassed it! The team goal is in sight too....ten days left till the walk....that goal is within reach.... This Saturday is the Kemah walk and I am looking forward to helping with that. I'm feeling good about being involved and am disappointed in myself that it took my diagnosis to get me there. No time for regrets though!

No comments: