Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sometimes....

insurance is a pain.....I've been waiting since yesterday to find out about delivery of the meds the doc has ordered.....I called around 11a this morning and finally got confirmation around 2p that they are finally on their way. Apparently the order was somehow hung up in their system. They showed the order....but showed it on hold......wtf??

I don't how many suprevisors it took before it was finally straightened out. At least I had a very nice, obviously very competant person working to get this resolved. As soon as she recognized there was an issue she informed of that and told me she would follow up just quickly as she could get an answer. She told me she was not going to place me on hold and subject me to the terrible hold music. She even apologized for waking me when she was able to finally call with an answer.

The good news is the meds will be deliverd tomorrow morning. The down side is another is it's been another day of pain and who knows how long it will take for the meds to work. As of now I'm hoping to make it to the office tomorrow but have accepted that may not happen. If staying home tomorrow means I'll be ready for the walk on Saturday I can deal!

No comments: