Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Weekend Frame of Mind...

Yup. It may only be Wednesday but I am already in a weekend state of mind. A day and a half more to work (off at noon Friday to help with finalizing things for Kemah MS Walk on Saturday). Tons of things to get done between now and then!

Current plan is to stay near/in Kemah Friday night---thanks Naomi!--help with the walk on Saturday then head over to Kimmy's for girlfriend cropping time. That means not only will I be packing clothes but scrapping supplies as well. I can do it! Of course, that also means I cannot sit around tomorrow evening like a lump as I so often tend to do. Not sure what I might actually accomplish tonight but I need to try to get something done.

Sunday I am hoping for a day of relaxation before the work week begins all over. Things are getting busy there as the semester comes to an end. The addition of direct lending in the mix really gets things going. Yea congress.......

Dinner is in the oven--after much convincing myself that I really need to eat here instead of grabbing fast food as I am often prone to do. Much like the kids in The Night Before Christmas I have visions dancing in my head but instead of sugar plums and such my visions are of a more domestic nature---taking out the trash, laundry, picking up, paying bills, etc., etc., etc.............

A thought to ponder: Why do the weeks seem to drag on endlessly while the weekends are gone in the blink of an eye??

No comments: