Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shots DONE!

I have now finished my five steriod shots and despite it all I do believe they are working. I no longer have the constant, aching pain that has been a part of my daily life for three plus weeks. I am ashamed to say I can't say how long I've been plagued by it because I just didn't give it the attention I guess I should have. I now know in the future if I have lingering, nagging pain I should call the neuro and let him decide its relevance.

Not all issues are resolved but I have faith that they will be. As much as I didn't want them I guess steroids are a miracle drug. Time will tell if I have any of the adverse effects I experienced from my first round last year. I was on five days IV then and by the second day after I crashed--HARD. My fatigue level was unbearable. I so hope I do not have to endure that this time around but in the event it occurs, I will manage.

No comments: