Monday, November 02, 2009

Bad Scrapper....

...that's how I feel after downloading my pictures from the weekend. There aren't that many which shouldn't really be a problem except the shots I do have for the most part are terrible. Been having real difficulty lately with finding a setting that produces good pictures. And as if that weren't enough....for some reason my computer will not load all the pictures I select--says they are already in my collection, which they are not. Even my pictures of baby J aren't very good. I am disappointed.....bad scrapper, bad scrapper....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It isnot a bad scrapper but maybe not the best photographer. They are two different things. You still have time to get in on the online photography class at BPS starts Nov 5. I signed up a while back and hoping for great things. LOL Check it out we could do it together.