Sunday, February 17, 2008

Best of Intentions...

As I've written about on numerous occassions, I've had the best of intentions of getting various things done. Of how I would spend my time. And as has become my norm, I've fallen short. Maybe it's human nature. Or maybe it's just my human nature. I ran to Richmond yesterday to shop a little and got home around 3p in anticipation of the coming storm which according the news would start about that time. I had aspirations of spending the rest of the afternoon and evening doing a few things around here....I did nothing. My next thought was that if I got up early this morning I could do a few things before having to work this afternoon. I've been up since about 8a and here it is just before 10a and thus far I've only managed to eat breakfast and play on the internet. So now I'm going to have to kick it into high gear to find something to wear and be ready by 1p for work and hope to be home by 5p so the rest of the evening won't be a total waste (unless I manage to that which given my track record is likely). Times like this are not the times I want time to fly (with the exception of working this afternoon).

1 comment:

Timmy said...

OK. So now I WANT CHEESE FRIES! Do they come with onions? I love onions on my cheese fries.