Monday, February 11, 2008

Crappy Weather....crappy mood...

That pretty much sums it all up. It's Monday which means my weekly chiropractor appointment but in this weather I don't much want to go. As it was I slid down the highway at lunch and don't want to do that again. I was hoping the nasty stuff will hold off till later tonight--guess not. Now to decide if I risk life and limb to go to Bay City-hoping the worst will blow through before or after--or do I reschedule? Which brings the other dilemma.

After a weekend of sulking I've about talked myself into taking myself out to dinner tonight. Afterall, there are not groceries at home and going to the store after work (even after a chiro visit) is not my idea of fun. And here I've been thinking of Salt Grass and their cheese fries...

No comments: