Thursday, February 14, 2008

One Day Closer to Friday...

THANK GOODNESS!!! Everyone's all abuzz about it being Valentines but in my calendar it's just another Thursday which also means it's one day closer to Friday. I wish I could say I had grand plans for the weekend but I don't. Other than some down time--and having to work Sunday--I'm just looking forward to spending some time doing nothing. And I'm also noticing a pattern here in that suddenly I seem to be spending a great deal of time doing nothing. Perhaps it's my attempt at making up for all the time I couldn't do nothing because I was taking mom to one doctor appointment or treatment or another.

The other possibility on my agenda?...getting a haircut. I've been holding out, putting it off thinking I would let my hair grow but now it's starting to really look shaggy and be a bit of pain when it comes to washing and drying and trying to actually do something with it. I'm not ready to go short, just trimmed and cleaned up a bit. As warmer weather approaches I really relish the idea of being able to pull it back in a ponytail. So if I make the leap I've got make certain it's not too drastic. Decisions, decisions....

No comments: