Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Couldn't do it....

I wanted to go to book club last night....I came close but finally made the decision to skip it. Once I got home from the office I was beat. It had been an emotionally draining day because of all the evaluation activity. No only did I have mine but I had to do those for the employees I surpervise. I think I was in worse shape doing theirs than I was sitting through mine (since mine pretty much happened as a result of the comment 'we can do your's whenever you want' and I said I'd rather just get it over right then if possible. That was it---here's the form, not many changes from last year, of course you know we've been directed that we can't rate anyone too high, yadda, yadda, yadda, boom it was over. Painless--thankfully.

Anyway, I got home feeling worn out and finally changed into comfy clothes. After a short rest I was still trying to make a decision. Knowing I needed to get gas I went to do that and figured I'd make a decision once the tank was full. The thought of not getting home till nearly 10p or possibly later and knowing I needed to do a few things at home I opted for a trip to Walmart to pick up a few needed things. Once I finally got home and took care of switching out the litter box I spent the remainder of the evening parked on the couch flipping through the new magazines in yesterday's mail. I hit the bed right about 10p and was out the minute my head hit the pillow.

No comments: