Monday, February 04, 2008

Productive....

I tried to be productive and accomplish something tonight other than sit mindlessly on the couch watching reruns. Once I got in I fixed some hamburger helper (even though I wasn't really hungry) and made some lemon tarts (took a while to find mom's recipe and hope I didn't botch it--it's difficult when you have questions and can't ask...I guess I haven't used the recipe since she's been gone...).

After that I tried printing a few pictures first with my small printer then my big one. I decided I don't like the print quality with the inexpensive paper I have and used the sample HP paper--now I need to go get some HP paper for the small printer...quite a difference. I also tried printing from the one digital card but for some reason the printer isn't reading the card, at least not today. I've about decided it's something about the one gig cards because after so many pics, the machines have problems reading the cards though there's still space. This is my second one gig card and the second time it's not being recognized.

So here it is nearing 9:30p and I'm trying to decide if I want to try to accomplish something else or just call it a night and head off to bed....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for heading off to bed myself.

Sounds like you got a lot accomplished and isn't it a wonderfull feeling when that happens. Love it.

Timmy said...

did you ever figure it out?