Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bloggin from the beach....

Galveston that is. Didn't get away from the office till after 3p and didn't get on the road till 5p.

After discovering I had made reservations at Hotel Hell, I managed to find a hotel with vacancies for both Friday and Saturday night and quickly switched to the LaQuinta. Grabbed something at Wendy's and settled in for the night. Lucky me, I have developed a cold....

My Saturday was busy and yet I didn't really do much to speak of. I did spend time visiting with friends from San Antonio and Missouri. Elsa got in late in the afternoon and we spent the hours before the show chatting and getting ready.

The show was fabulous--of course. Maybe even a bit of a blur! We were elated to have Billy (the bus driver) join us. I think he took as many pictures with my camera as I did!! I'm fairly certain I have some great shots thanks to Mr. Smith. He was a lot of fun...and appears to be as big as a fan as we are. He clapped, he yelled, he took pictures.....soooo much fun to have him with us.

One more show tomorrow then they're on their way back to Hendersonville and I'm on my way back to reality....

No comments: