Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So much for intentions...

I would love to say I went home and created all night. Seriously I would love to say that but to do so would be a big, fat, hairy lie. I wanted to.....but I warmed leftovers for dinner and cleaned up from that and then I was in front of the television--didn't realize NCIS was on and that is my new obsession. By the time that was over I didn't have the energy to create. I tried....I went in the studio (sounds cool to call it a studio when it's really just my spare bedroom)....I printed a few pictures....I looked through some other pictures....I thumbed through some papers (nothing appeals at 9pm).....and did some preliminary work with my 12 on the 12th pictures from last Monday.....I decided at 10p it was futile and I was tired so I turned off the light and went to bed. Better luck next time.

Oh....and was anyone else disturbed by the benediction at the inauguration???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Must have been something in the air last night. I did not even enter my studio which is very rare indeed.

Can't say I heard the benediction but I did hear the butchering of America by Arthea Franklin.