Thursday, January 15, 2009

OH BOY...A Three Day Weekend!!!!

Yes, this is a three-day weekend since Monday is MLK Day and we are off. Funny thing is I pretty much kept forgetting we get Monday off. But then I would remember and be happy. And most surprising of all....I have nothing planned for my day off!! But you can bet I'm looking forward to it.

Saturday morning I'm scheduled to attend training to become a Hospice volunteer. No direct patient care cause I just don't think I could do that but I can still help out. Afterall, they were great helping mom. Sunday's only plan to scrap with Joey and of course I'm looking forward to that. We always have fun when we scrap together. And then there's Monday. One thought has been that I can work on getting things done around here; cleaning, etc.

So Monday off means a short week...and the next weekend is Galveston Oaks Weekend!!!!

No comments: