Sunday, January 04, 2009

Reflect...

I try not to think about it...but I really am missing Willy. I expect to see him on the back of the couch when I walk into the living room and of course he isn't there. He doesn't come strolling into my bedroom at all hours of the night. All the things places he used to spend time seem so empty. It's odd being able to open the door without blocking the doorway to keep him from running out.















It just seems empty without him. This is a cat for heaven's sake but I am experiencing some of the same feelings I did after mom died....feeling as though I have to get home whenever I go somewhere.....feeling that things just aren't right because he isn't there....

I do have Sissy to keep my company and entertained....but I can't hold and love on here like I did Willy.

As for my day of possibilities...I didn't do that much. I did manage to get the nightstand beside my bed cleaned a bit (see below). Let's see how long I can keep it that way. I also got laundry done and that was a chore as my dryer doesn't seem to be working properly so everything took extra long to dry---I'm thinking the lint trap just needs to be cleaned really good; at least I hope that's all it is. I took a short nap this afternoon and it felt like it had been much longer than it actually was--maybe that means I rested well in that short time. And now I'm thinking of heading to bed in hopes of getting a good night's sleep and getting up early to accomplish something before going to the office.

No comments: