Thursday, March 12, 2009

The beauty of flexibility....

Today has been a do-noting day. So far today, I've logged more time sleeping than doing anything else. I figure I'm entitled, I'm due. Spend the day resting and recharging so I can go some more. Honestly I'd rather have an occassional day like this as opposed to one day every week like this--which was the case not quite a year ago. Still learning that balance thing. :) The weather was too yucky to go to Galveston today anyway. My other thought was a museum and some shopping....obviously didn't happen.

I've not taken one picture--yet--for my 12 on the 12th project. I still have time before calling it a night. I'll snap something between now and bed. I guess the number one shot should be my pillow since that's where I've spent the majority of my day! Another option is my living room--I'm rearranging furniture. I've been kicking around the idea for a few days. Time for some change.

No comments: