Monday, March 09, 2009

Spring Break Agenda....sorta

There are many things I need to do and many things I want to do so now I must find a balance between them. I could spend the entire week purging and cleaning but what fun would that be? I could also spend the entire week on the go which would be fun...but also result in nothing done around here and could be detrimental to my bank account. My compromise is to do both.

I slept in this morning--yeah me--and could have slept more had I let myself. However today is not one I can spend lounging at home.

Today:
Chiropractor
Piddle around home a bit (if I can manage the time)
Rodeo
Spend the night at Wendy's

Tuesday:
Lunch with Donna
Piddle on the north side of town (since I'll be over there already)
Schwan's delivery (yes, it is important!)
Scrap

Wednesday:
Purge and clean (unless I get a better offer...LOL)
Scrap

Thursday:
I think I'll take the day to head down to Galveston to play a bit...take some pictures, go to Moody Gardens and such...play along the way--just a day trip

Friday:
open--rest possibly?...more cleaning and purging?

Saturday:
Rodeo

Sunday:
rest and prepare to return to work

Listed out that way it seems to be a full agenda. What's really nice is with the exception of chiro and rodeo, there is room for adjustment. And really even that leaves room for some modification. I hope to have some fun pictures to post as the week goes on....because I decided my blog needs visuals, eye candy of sorts. Something to break up all the words!

Off to the shower.......(yes I realize it's nearly 10:30a..this is the beauty of having a flexible schedule)...

No comments: