Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Feature: Right Now...

Just what does that mean? Basically I will blog about the things I'm doing or the things on my mind Right Now. I'll try to make it a regular thing but I won't make promises as to how often and when. I guess it'll be sorta filler.....it will also give a glimpse into whatever's going on at the moment...SO

Right Now:

In my nightgown (yes, it's only 8:30p)
Listening to the hum of the A/C
Reading Would-Be Witch by Kimberly Frost (yes, I've been reading it since the book signing last month)
Sissy is curled up on the bed sleeping
Thinking about scrapping, the cleaning and organization that needs to take place and the possibility of taking a (local)side trip in the next couple of days to have a little fun
Thinking of mom a lot since shopping at Deerbrook Mall today.

No comments: