Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome Monday...

Yep...Monday morning. Despite not falling asleep till nearly 1am I am not as beat as I anticipated being. The fog is starting to burn off and the sun is shining. The temps are supposed to go up today and climb steadily all week. Figures now that spring break is over. That's okay. My attitude is to take today for what it is and make the best of it that I can.

On another note, I've decided I am loving the new furniture arrangement in my living room. Seems as though there is more room. (I'll have to take a pic and post it.) Actually I just swapped the placement of two chairs, but what a world of difference. The really nice part, I can now sit in the recliner to read or watch television.

So I didn't accomplish everything I wanted to. I didn't even really make a dent. The important thing is that I did get some rest. A few things were accomplished and I can continue to work on making progress. Maybe by tackling small jobs I'll actually get things done.

No comments: