Sunday, March 08, 2009

Fun Weekend






Wow...where has the weekend gone? Seems as though it has flown. Friday I was off at 4pm and did a Walmart run. Saturday I had Dim Sum with Robin and then off to Carol's to make a junk binder. I didn't realize just how tired I was till I got home. Sunday I slept in then hit the ground running to meet Melissa for lunch that culminated in a run to Barnes and Noble.

Thanks to losing an hour (springing ahead), it's now just after 6p and I'm mentally going over the things I need and want to do this evening. Most important is laundry. Tomorrow it's chiropractor and rodeo. Planning to stay the night with Wendy then mess around on the north side a bit on Tuesday, have lunch with another friend, then head back to Wharton.

I have the feeling this spring break week is going to FLY.

No comments: