Monday, April 27, 2009

And so it begins again....

Monday morning...another busy week ahead: chiro tonight, book club tomorrow (I have nothing for that), high school night on Wednesday, possibly a moment to breathe on Thursday, off Friday at noon to head for NSD weekend in Clear Lake with Heidi!!

The past week was busy...and fun. I'll get around to posting pictures sometime. I stayed on the go in Austin more than I thought would be the case. I did have the opportunity to visit with friends and that's always good. At one point some of us sat around and discussed the old days.

I got in Friday evening and it seems I never quit running. Up at the crack of dawn on Saturday to get Robin and head to CKC. Classes and shopping then lunch. That evening Wendy met me to see Ronnie Milsap at the Arena Theatre. I just love that venue, so quaint and cozy. A late bite to eat after and then a visit to Carol's while Carlos watched Speed and Kim and Carol played with paper. I was actually surprised I wasn't more tired considering I was on the go from 6a to 1a.

And then Sunday.....I can't really describe Sunday. I accomplished next to nothing on my list and yet I was busy in one form or fashion all day. Most importantly, the day brought a smile to my face. I'm still smiling just thinking about it. And it was another late night with it being nearly 1am before I got to bed and yet I'm not tired this morning as I anticipated being. I'm feeling energized in a way. And I'm reflective....

No comments: