Friday, April 24, 2009

WHAT a week!!

Made it through two days at the office....then off to Austin. Finally got away about 4 on Tuesday and into Austin around 7ish. Seems like I've been going nonstop since...meetings, visiting with friends, more meetings. So much information. I will be very busy in the coming weeks with all the new legislation in addition to the normal workload.

As usual, I did not get a great deal of sleep. First due to just not being able to get comfortable, then staying up too late to visit with friends. I really should have called it night earlier last night but I stayed till 2am. Thank goodness I wasn't drinking on top of it or I'd really be in bad shape!

Tonight will be an early night...have to get up at the crack of dawn and be at Robin's around 8a to head to CKC. Been looking forward to this all week.

Sunday I get to decompress and then it starts all over again! And wow did it come up fast, next weekend is National Scrapbook Day and the Heidi Swapp classes!!!

1 comment:

Timmy said...

So how are things in Austin and the industry?