Thursday, April 16, 2009

Facebook Virgin...

I did it...yes, I joined Facebook. So many friends were sending me messages or just telling me about it. Considering how many people I've lost contact with due to the changing loan industry I figured I might as well jump in. I've already managed to locate a few people so I guess it's not such a bad thing. Just what I needed, something else to get hooked on!

Believe it or not, as of now I have nothing planned for the weekend. It's been a while since I've had an absolutely open weekend. I don't quite know how I managed this one but I'm actually glad. Of course I have plenty of options and many things I can do but it's kinda nice to know there's really nothing I'm commited to doing (outside of a hair appointment Saturday and even that could be cancelled if I so desire).

The local production of Greater Tuna starts this weekend and I believe they're expecting big crowds. Depending on how the next couple days go I might try to catch a performance if it's not sold out when I make my decision. Joey and I are trying squeeze it in and knowing how funny it is, I certainly don't mind seeing it twice.

No comments: