Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Things you DON'T want to find on your door....

I got home from work a little after 4p and didn't leave till after 5p.....returned a little after 9p to a note on my door from the apartment manager. It's almost lease renewal time and I had stopped in last week about that when paying the rent so I expect that's what the notice pertains to. Wrong!!!

It's a notice informing me my rent is late and due immediately to avoid lock out. I handed my check to the manager personally last Tuesday--3/31. It cleared the bank on 4/2--I've already printed a copy of the cancelled check. I'll go have a little chat in the morning because I realize mistakes do happen. I just want to know how to get the rate that was listed on the notice since I'm paying almost twice that amount now!

No comments: