Friday, April 17, 2009

Yeah Friday...

I'm sure I've used that title before but it's fitting...always fitting for a Friday! Some Fridays have more yeah in them but there's always at least a smidge of yeah!

Eye appointment this morning that will be expensive I suspect...I know I'll need new glasses. This time around I plan to really look at the frames and pick something fun and stylish and not just what looks decent and is cheapest. I'm finding I need to wear my glasses more often so it's time to invest.

I decided to purchase a ticket for tonight's opening performace of Greater Tuna. I suspect it may be packed but that's okay. I know I'm in for some good laughs. It'll be interesting to see what the local group does with the production. Their production of Little Shop of Horrors was great.

Tomorrow I have a hair appointment at noon.....for a color. I need all the grey tackled and I'm tired of the dull color. Nothing drastic though I do admit to leaving it somewhat up to the stylist. I think I would like some subtle red highlights....we'll see.

No comments: