Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun on the horizon....

Tuesday I head to Austin which is for work but there'll be a little time for fun. I'll also have the opportunity to see friends I haven't seen in a while....especially since I missed last year's conference due to the nasty, wicked, evil MS.

Next Saturday is CKC...I'm stoked!! Two classes...fun projects....lots of goodies...shopping.....need I say more?!?!?!?

The following weekend brings not only a new month but National Scrapbook Day and what promises to be a fabulous weekend with lots of friends, laughter, scrapping and Heidi Swapp! Sooooooo excited. From there it's back to the work routine for a few weeks before the Danbury Retreat with Janet Hopkins. Kinda bummed friends won't be along but looking forward to making new friends...and learning new things.

The end of June promises fun as well. A trip to San Antonio and Fort Worth. A show with the Oaks and the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra. The weekend after is two more days of celebrity scrapping with friends, cute projects and Debby Schuh.

How ever will I make it through the remainder of the summer???

No comments: