Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and other stuff....

Easter Sunday and all is quiet...and rainy--which we need. I have a roast in the slow cooker--going to boil potatoes and eggs later for potato salad. Maybe not a traditional Easter meal but it'll work for me--I've never really cared all that much for ham. Gotta have potato salad though! And I must say I'm looking forward to it since I seldom make it.

So far I've managed to do a load or two of laundry and change the linens on my bed. I'm trying my best to be a bit domestic and get things done around here that should have already been done--replacing shoe boxes with clear plastic ones...going through a few clothes (maybe), cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, vacuuming a bit...and then I hope to relax and scrap the rest of the afternoon/evening. Ohh, and I have to get my taxes done--which is so untotally like me but I've really procrastinated this year.

No comments: