Friday, April 03, 2009

WHAT time is on the clock???

4am??? 4am??? WHY in the hell am I up when I should be sleeping??....could be dreaming of all sorts of weird things--because lately that seems to be the thing. I DON'T KNOW.....maybe it's being out of my normal element. I'm in Austin, it's just after 4am and I am awake. This is not right. Where is the justice?? A day off....away....and I'm awake at 4am. Taking a little time to surf the net....thinking of reading a bit....hoping for sleep to return....thinking of what I want to do with my day once I decide to truly atart it....

The weather yesterday was beautiful and perfect....and I was in a meeting. Watching birds fly into the windows....and learning of all sorts of federal type things. Put me on overload thinking of all the things to be done...all the new regs...things to learn, to implement. Lots to do in the coming days, weeks, months. One thing for certain, never a dull moment in higher education...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If it helps any I was up at 4 too. Of course just to pee and went back to bed and asleep. LOL