Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another fun day in paradise....

The closer it gets to summer the busier it gets and this year is no exception. So many things to get done, so many things needing attention and feeling pulled in so many different directions. All of it makes me think of the Ali Edwards' challenge to come up with your word for the year and I am reminded of mine; last year was balance and this year is structure. I still strive for both.

I know I need to take a few moments to step back and survey everthing. To figure out the things I need to do and make a prioritized list of sorts. It's there, in my mind but I can't ever quite seem to commit. Then I remind myself; baby steps. And I appreciate the friends who continually remind me of that as well (because they understand I am hardheaded!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You really have to make yourself make the list. Once you do that everything else falls into place. Crossing stuff is such great fun:)