Monday, March 15, 2010

Full Agenda Ahead....

I so need to be up and moving about cause there are tons of things to be done! I've actually already been out to Ashwood this morning to feed Vicki's critters then off to Ronnies for an AC chanrge--gotta get the car in to have that fixed.

I have finally unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher and have a load of clothes in to wash. I need to figure out what I want to wear to the rodeo tomorrow and pack a bag for Wendy's. And I'm tired already!

I'll head to Humble and we'll head out for a bite to eat then to the rodeo to see Lady Antebellum tonight. Looking forward to that but a bit concerned about all the energy it's going to take since mine is at a less than desirable level at the moment. I'll just have to pace myself. The nice thing is that Wendy will drive so I can just chill. Once we get back to her place I get to recharge to go see Keith Urban tomorrow night. Spend another night tomorrow then head back to Wharton and the remainder of my spring break.

Looking forward to all the bad things....walking too much and eating funnel cake (hey, I only do it one time a year!).

No comments: