Sunday, March 14, 2010

Done!



Fifth injection taken this morning....hopefully on the road to having this episode behind me. It's been a nasty one....the treatment's been worse than the MS. I guess it's all a matter of live and learn. Dr. B has it documented so in the future I'm certain we'll stay away from IV and pills and go with self-injections.

Now on to letting the meds really do their thing and (hopefully) get this flare under control. I juat have to have patience and stop trying to push myself. Not so easy to do some days when I am determined to live!

And I'll continue to wait for blood results so we can get a better idea if the Betaseron (the disease modifying drug injected every other day) is working. Once that info is in I'll be visiting with Dr. B. to discuss our plan of action. I know I am fortunate to live at a time where advances are being made and have options available to me.

Now...on to spring break!

No comments: