Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break at an end....

Spring break has come and gone and tomorrow it's back to routine. And lots of work. Though I've pretty much been off for the last two weeks, I could use some more time. I'm still not 100% from my flare/steroid episode and wonder just how much longer it will take.

While I did manage two visits to the rodeo, they nearly did me in! Tuesday I ended up napping all day before heading out again that night. It's a good thing the weather was nasty and Wendy and I hadn't made any plans. Dinner that evening and the rodeo was more than enough for me.

Wednesday I visited with Na on my way home. Very low key, just hanging out and talking. Thursday I spent the day nappning. Friday I got out a bit to have lunch with Robin but decided to cut the outing short. Saturday started out really nasty so I opted for staying in. I thought about getting out later in the day but the NCIS marathon on USA kept me grounded. And today while I should have been doing numerous things preparing to return to work, I spent a good deal of the day once again napping. I'm telling ya, if it were an Olympic sport I'd medal!

Think I'll chekc with Dr. B tomorrow to see if he's gotten blood results yet and see what the next step may be....

Have a great week!

No comments: