Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lady A....

Saw Lady Antebellum at the rodeo and they did not disappoint. The place was packed-well over 65,000. We had nosebleed seats but still had a great view. I even managed to get a few decent shots (will load them when I return home).

We didn't walk around as much as we have in previous years. I honestly could not tolerate it but that's okay. It's the same exhibitors--nothing really caught my eye. I guess the blessing in that is that I don't spend any additional money.

It's quite a difference from when we used to go out in the 90's. Now we pay more for our tickets....and don't have to get there early to scope out a good seat--ahhh the days of the $5 general admission seats behind the chutes. Oh how I sometimes miss those days of watching the likes of Dave Appleton stretching. Oh the adventures we had!

Tomorrow night--Keith Urban!

No comments: