Saturday, March 27, 2010

Still Moving Slow...

I'm still moving a bit slow...and I find it annoying. I have things to do, things I want to do...and minimal energy for doing it all. I know, patience. Patience has never been one of my strong traits.

I found after working all week that I was wiped out moreso than usual. I have grand aspirations of achievements for the weekend but thus far that's a list I'm slow in tackling. Just my luck not long after I woke I started developing a migraine. Thankfully for once I actually recognized what it was early enough to take meds before it made me horribly sick.

Now I have baking to do, laundry to tackle and a reunion meeting this evening (thus the need for the baking). And I've slept the morning away! I had also hoped to get in a little scrap time and tomorrow I need to head to the office for a few hours to finish up a project from Friday (that needs to be done by Monday).

Ah, never a dull moment!

No comments: