Thursday, March 11, 2010

Could it be????

Yes...it really is just after 5am...and I am awake....not only am I awake, I actually feel...well, good. It's almost an odd sensation because it's alluded me for so long or so it seems. I know I need to pace myself...don't go too full throtle just yet but I suddenly WANT to do things.

Thoughts of going to the office are filling my head....but I know to proceed with caution. See how things go....ease into things. I actually feel I might be able to accomplish something. That's quite a difference from the lump in the recliner the past few days...ok, about the past week. So I will pace myself....take it easy a bit longer....go back to sleep for a little while because I am feeling a bit sleepy....give my body some more time to regroup.....and hope I will awaken again with equal vigor. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Take in one step at a time.