Sunday, August 05, 2007

Let's see how far I get with the challenge...

Got Elvis off my mind for a minute or two so let's see if I can focus on the task at hand.....Carol's challenge.....

Aug 1 (A) Amazed....I (was on the first) and am still amazed at the stupidity of some people (yes, there is a 'story' here but I'll save it).

Aug 2 (B) Behind....I seem to be behind in regards to a lot of things. So many projects that need attention and I can never seem to get around to any of it. What happened? I used to be organized?

Aug 3 (C) ummm, Cute...I found some cute shoes at Kohls, I love 'cute' things.....I'll try to remember to post a picture soon

Aug 4 (D) Okay...thinking out loud I could say Determined....determined to get a few things done around home like putting up laundry that's been sitting on my dryer for too long, getting some things in the mail, working on a few scrapbook pages and goodies instead of spending my time veggin in front of the television or here in front of the computer....

Aug 5 (E)...well it seems the first topic on my mind fits here (I think)--ELVIS....yep, thinking of Elvis...a life wasted in so many ways, a life cut short....the fun mom and I had when we used to eat at Elvis Presley's Memphis...the fun I had at Graceland...and I just found out tonight that EK Success is actually holding Elvis Scrapbooking Classes during Tribute Week...if I were going to be in Memphis, at Graceland this is something I'd make certain to do!

I could also say Elsa here...my dear friend who, if things work out, I will be spending next weekend with in Austin--I can soooo use a weekend get away....

Aug 6 (F) Forgetful...that pretty well describes me lately. Seems I have the memory of a gnat lately...I think it's all stress and overload.....

No comments: