Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday happenings...

You would think since I got up fairly early I would have gotten dressed and out to run errands. Nope. Been spending too much time lounging on the couch--at least I did manage to get a shower, and before noon!

I was just about to make my way to actually get dressed when the phone rang. It was my dear friend Louise so I spent a few minutes gossiping and laughing with her--can hardly wait till our planned outing in October. Looking forward to that week.

So on today's errand list:
Petsmart--food for Willy
Hobby Lobby--adhesive on sale and who knows what other 'goodies' I might find
Post Office--if I can manage to get out of here in the next hour

Not a long list but one that will take some time because there's no telling where I'll end up before I finally call it a day and head home. I keep thinking I'm hearing Archivers calling my name but I don't really need to go there or any other scrapbook store--but then I know me!

So, I'm off......

No comments: