Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Robin's Challenge Day Two

Well....here it is, tonight's page. And wow, thirty minutes or less for this one (not counting printing the pictures). I confess I almost blew this off tonight. Went to Hobby Lobby (for adhesives) and dinner with friends. It was around 8:30ish before I got home. But I had taken the challenge and was determined to see it through even though I had no idea what I was going to scrap tonight. I snapped a few pictures at dinner and thought about using those but didn't want to post pictures of someone else's (adorable) child on the internet without their knowing or permission so I opted for something else....thus my 'IKEA bedroom' page. I liked the way this room was set up--I don't really see it in my home just knowing what a packrat I tend to be but it's fun to look at and 'dream'. Maybe some day....

These are the ultra cute flowers I bought during QVC's Craft Fair day last week. My only disappointment with this is that the design of the rack is not one that is made for hanging on the wall--and since surface space is at a premium in my room it would have been so much better to have a rack that I could hang--but they're so cute I'll manage!








.....and THIS is what my scrapping (drafting) table looks like. I have got to get this badboy cleaned and organized. It's a wonder I'm able to scrap anything at all! Hmmm, maybe this should be the subject of my next page....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: