Friday, August 10, 2007

Needing some mojo...

So here it is, Friday. A rare day off, plans for a relaxing weekend in Austin and I have the head cold from HELL. I had hoped to be packed up and on the road by 10a but here it is 10:10a and I'm no where near ready to leave. Need to get crap together, get showered, pick up a bit around here, etc, etc, etc....my next 'goal time' is noon but at the moment I don't think I'll make that either. The cold is taking it out of me and though I've been debating since waking about even going I think it will do me good to get AWAY for a bit. No big plans-Elsa and I rarely actually make any--just hanging out, sleeping in and probably drinking a bit of wine along the way. I'm dragging the carmeras-yes, plural--in hopes of having an opportunity to take some fun 'artsy' shots--Austin's such a cool town for that. And hey, Elsa said she's low on funds and heaven knows I am so I think we can have fun with a sonic drink and a tank of gas and a camera. Maybe I can talk her into hitting the drag and some of the shops on Congress.

I know I'm behind on my challenge but I promise I will catch up after I return. I have Monday (off) to do such things. Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures to share too!

Off the pack.....

1 comment:

Kim said...

Have a fantastic time in Austin, and get yourself chilled out and ready to go. We'll miss you at the Village tonight, but know you'll have a blast in Austin.

Take care!