Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wretched, Wicked Evil Archivers....

..they coerced me out of my money. Before I realized, I had spent sixty bucks. But look at the beautiful things I got in return. Ok, so I didn't really need any of it. But it was calling me. And then I heard mom's voice....'do you want it, get it'....'get it now, figure out how to pay for it later'....this the result of the bad influence of my mother. So there I was, putting things in my basket and then handing my money over to the cashier. But oh the yummy new goodies I have to play with!
I just could not resist the new Daisy D's Autumn Line. I kept thinking they would be perfect for another page-a-day album leading up to my birthday (I had so much fun last year I've decided to do another this year. I'll be starting that soon--just have to find the album to put it in....).








And then as I was turning to leave I saw the Cloud 9 Design travel items and of course, I just had to have them too! I didn't realize till I got home that I had between $15 and $20 worth of items in just that line--and only the embellishments! But as I was standing there I kept seeing the layouts I could do of my upcoming birthday trip (only five weeks away).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: